- Higher education in finance and accounting or economics;
- At least 5-7 years of experience in accounting;
- Knowledge of English at least at a communicative level;
- Knowledge of the medical industry would be an additional asset;
- Knowledge of international accounting standards would be an advantage;
- Driving licence;
- Readiness and openness to change.
- Accounting of documents in accordance with the applicable regulations;
- Keeping accounting records for the group companies in accordance with the applicable provisions of the
- Accounting Act and tax law regulations;
- Preparation of internal and external reporting (including consolidated financial statements);
- Conducting ongoing control and analysis of settlement accounts;
- Cooperation with the Human Resources Department;
- Record keeping of fixed assets (including inventory tasks);
- Support and participation in internal and external audits;
- Preparation of declarations and sending them to the Tax Office.
- Support for further professional development;
- A job full of challenges in the health sector in an international environment;
- Flexible approach to form and conditions of employment (to be agreed).