- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing or related studies;
- Diploma of completion of a CPR course;
- Diploma of completion of an advanced CPR course;
- Knowledge and experience in the scope of binding legal regulations concerning the functioning of the operating theatre;
- Experience in team management.
- Cooperation with the management with respect to operational and strategic decisions concerning the Operating Block;
- Substantive and organizational supervision over the coordination of subordinate processes;
- Developing and implementing procedures to improve the safety and efficiency of the Operating Block;
- Cooperation with treatment units, coordination of operations plans;
- Supervision over the accuracy and reliability of medical records related to the operations of the Operating Block;
- Providing the technical and organizational conditions necessary to perform the planned surgical procedures in a safe manner, in accordance with the provisions of law and the principles of medical knowledge;
- Taking care of the development and motivation of subordinate personnel and conducting trainings;
- Promoting the mission, values and vision of the organization.
- Support for further professional development;
- A job full of challenges in the health sector in an international environment;
- Flexible approach to form and conditions of employment (to be agreed).