- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing/IT/other healthcare field;
- Knowledge of health care programmes/systems, in particular AMMS;
- Experience in administration and implementation of IM&T systems in healthcare;
- Experience in providing IM&T training to hospital staff;
- Knowledge of English;
- Readiness and openness to change.
- Providing support to the IM&T Director in the implementation/modification/updating of the IM&T systems;
- Training and support for staff in handling Electronic Health Records;
- Research and analysis of training needs in the field of EHR in order to improve the qualifications of medical personnel;
- Implementation of solutions improving functionality and optimization of the use of software and other IT solutions.
- Conducting internal audits, identifying IT problems and conducting training aimed at minimizing them;
- Preparing training materials and assessment tools;
- Administration of IT systems, including HIS;
- Analysis of hospital needs in terms of the maintained IT infrastructure;
- Diagnosing possible problems and failures and solving them;
- Participating in and running internal IT projects.
- Support for further professional development;
- A job full of challenges in the health sector in an international environment;
- Flexible approach to form and conditions of employment (to be agreed).